- Acceptance of Terms
- The Information We Collect
In the course of operating the website and/or interacting with you, we will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information.
- Personal Information
When you sign up to be on our email list, receive our newsletters, respond to a survey, register for a class, or purchase any product or service, you may be required to provide us with personal information about yourself, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number. We do not collect any personal information from Visitors when they use the Website unless they provide such information voluntarily, such as by registering or sending us an email or signing up for our email list or newsletter. All information we collect and/or receive under this section is collectively called “Personal Information.”
- Order Information
When you place an Order, you must provide information about the products and services you are seeking to purchase. This information is collectively called the “Order Information.”
- Billing Information
- Other Information
In addition to the information noted above, we may collect additional information (collectively referred to as “Other Information”). This information may include:
- From You. Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us (e.g. via a survey), such as household income range, gender, product and service preferences, and other information that does not identify you personally.
- From Your Activity. Information that we automatically collect when you use the Website including, but without limitation:
- IP addresses, which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or device, browser type and language; referring and exit pages and URLs; date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages; what sections of the Website you visit and similar data; and
- Information about your device, including the type of device, universally unique ID (“UUID”); advertising identifier (“IDFA”); MAC address; operating system and version (e.g., iOS, Android or Windows); carrier and country location; hardware and processor information (e.g., storage, chip-speed, camera-resolution, NFC enabled); network type (WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE); and similar data.
- Personal Information
- Accessing and Modifying Personal Information and Communication Preferences.
If you are a Registered User, a member of the email list, or a recipient of the newsletter, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking the “unsubscribe” link. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account or their Orders. We will use reasonable efforts to process such requests. However, please be aware that it may not be possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription database.
- How We Use Information
We use the Personal Information, the Order Information, the Billing Information, and Other Information (collectively referred to as “Information”) to provide our services; to process Orders; to maintain and improve our Website and services to you, to solicit your feedback, and to inform you about our products and services.
- How We Protect the Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Please understand we cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the Information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the internet. Specifically, email sent to or from the Website may not be secure, and you should carefully consider what information you send to us via email.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE TO NON-U.S. RESIDENTS
- External Websites
- How to Contact Us